The good news is, you don’t have to be a hypebeast to attend Sneakerness, a global sneaker event hosted in major cities across Europe as it makes its Joburg debut this weekend. Although sneaker culture surged in part due to the growth of hip hop, sneakers remain a casual fashion staple across age, race, class and gender.
At the main event this Saturday, Sneakerness brings you limited edition merchandise, a series of workshops, street art, music, brand launches and speakers from some of the world’s top street wear brands. You can also trade kicks and accessories with private sellers and collectors from all over the world.
We’re giving away 10X double tickets to Sneakerness this weekend, to stand a chance to win, drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, surname, contact number and answers to the following questions;
- Which sneaker culture personality hosts a long running South African sneaker show on Youtube?
- Name the owner and store name of the 4 year old streetwear retailer on Juta in Braamfontein?
- How many times has Snearness been to Joburg?
- Competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 7th.
- Only one entry per person.
- Our decision is final.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 8th.